Who doesn’t crave for a bowl of tasty, creamy, savoury, heavenly soup in this cold weather? However, when it comes to the best soup recipes, I always prefer chicken noodles soup. Here is a complete recipe of satisfying chicken noodle soup. Oh! Great news for you! You can make it in 40 minutes. Awesome, right
Easy Chicken Noodle Soup recipes that you can cook at home
You may find plenty of healthy soup recipes online. We are different. To make it easier for you, we have divided them into 2 sections.
Vegetable soup is generally cooked with vegetable stock as the primary ingredient. Tomato soup, lentil soup, red lentil soup, mushroom soup, cream of mushroom soup, carrot soup recipes are some examples of veg soup recipes.
Non-vegetable soup is cooked with meat stock and other animal-derived food items (shrimp, chicken, beef, tuna stock). Chicken Soup, chicken noodle soup, tom yum soup, miso soup, noodle soup, egg drop soup etc are some examples of non-veg healthy soup recipes
Easy Chicken Noodle Soup Recipe
Today, we are going to talk about my personal favourite soup recipe. The ultimate restaurant-style chicken noodle soup! Heavenly and savoury! You can make it easily at home in 40 minutes. So what are you waiting for? Stay tuned!
- Two tablespoons of unsalted butter.
- One chopped onion.
- Some chopped cloves of garlic (more if you like it garlicky just like I do)
- 4 cans of good quality chicken stock.
- Diced carrots (1/2 will be enough)
- Diced celery (1/2 stalks)
- Boneless chicken breast (1/2 pounds, make sure to remove the skin)
- Egg noodles ( ½ cups)
- Chopped parsley, rosemary, dill, dried basil, oregano and other herbs for more flavour.
- Salt and pepper for taste. (Kosher salt if you are on a weight loss quest)
- Freshly squeezed lime juice for additional flavour.
Cooking Method of Chicken Noodle Soup
Firstly, melt butter in a large round pot over medium flame. Add onion, carrot, celery or any other vegetables you like. Saute for five minutes until they are tender. Add garlic and stir for 1 minutes to bring out the flavour.
- Whisk and pour the chicken stock. Add the chicken pieces (chopped in bite-size), salt and pepper. Cover the lid and boil for 30 minutes till the chicken is cooked.
- Remove the lid, add egg noodles/ pasta, stir for 5/6 minute or until
- Add chopped parsley, fresh dill, dried basil/mint, oregano or any other herbs according to your choice. Turn off the hit and add lime juice for savoury flavour.
- Finally, Serve before getting cold. Add additional pepper if you like it spicy.
Chicken noodle soup is one of the all-time favourite healthy soup recipes. Especially, kids will love this easy restaurant style recipe. This soup will provide you fibre, vitamin c, vitamin k, minerals and protein as it’s packed with onion, garlic, carrot, celery and loads of chicken.
You can add this soup to your diet chart as it contains low calories. Did you like our healthy yummy chicken noodle soup recipe? Let us know in the comment section.